Skip to main content
Apply Today
Applications for Summer 2025 are open now. Don’t miss out on an unforgettable summer.
Camp America Watermark Icon

US Embassy Proof of Return

When you apply for your J1 visa at the US embassy you will be required to provide proof of return to the country you are applying from.