Your choice regarding cookies on this site

We use cookies to optimise site functionality and give you the best possible experience.

Apply My Camp America Login

Kitchen Staff

Have experience working in a kitchen? Are you a student? Then join the Kitchen workers programme and spend your summer in America!

What You Get?

​Campower applicants get their flights, accommodation, food included for the time they are at camp. You will get 30 days to travel after camp.

What You Need?

​You MUST be a student. Experience in a kitchen is very helpful. We will help you with your visa and all your bookings.

Cost and Application.

​To find your costs please click below…

Enter your search term