You know you've worked on a summer camp when...
By Camp America on 06/05/2020
20 things only those who've worked on a summer camp will understand!
- You develop the craziest (and weirdest) tan lines
- You master the art of quick showers
- You can rock a pair of crocs
- You learn to function of little sleep
- You can entertain anyone, anytime and anywhere
- You forget what air conditioning feels like
- Your arm is full of friendship bracelets
- You can survive without your phone
- American slang fits naturally into your vocabulary now
- Suncream and bugspray are part of your natural scent
- You don't take yourself (or life) too seriously
- You have the most questionable fashion items in your wardrobe
- It's acceptable to break out into a song and dance at any time
- You find yourself taking a water bottle everywhere
- You learn to live in the moment!
- Your musical knowledge is full of 'this is a repeat song'
- You can tie-dye anything
- You can't go a day without talking about camp
- Being at home makes you 'campsick'
- You keep going back for one last summer