Your choice regarding cookies on this site

We use cookies to optimise site functionality and give you the best possible experience.

Apply My Camp America Login

In order to obtain the J1 visa applicants must bring proof of return to the embassy appointment.  Examples of proof of return include:

  • Offical confirmation from university that you wil be returning to full time studies in September/October.
  • Official letter from your employer that you will be returning to your job

Enter your search term