electronic visa application print out. URGENT PLEASE HELP

Discuss all of your application issues here.

Moderators: Katy, Kerry, Nicky

electronic visa application print out. URGENT PLEASE HELP

by kimberley6354 » 12 May 2013, 09:03

So I completed the online application a while ago but my printer wouldn't work so I chose the option to email it to myself and print later..

when I go to print the page it is absolutely tiny! it fits in the corner of the page. As the embassy need to scan the barcode I'm assuming it isn't supposed to be that small! any one know how to make it bigger or know what to do please??

Re: electronic visa application print out. URGENT PLEASE HEL

by caroline3611 » 13 May 2013, 13:43

You could try print screening it and copying it into a word document and enlarging. It might affect the picture (which should be fine if you have spare hard copies) but I'd imagine the bar code would simply enlarge?! The point is, at least you have something to show you made the effort; the embassy isn't as scary as I thought it would be, so I'm sure they'd help you out and let you print it off there or something. I noticed at my interview there were a few candidates on computers, sorting out a few mistakes they had made, so it should be all good! Honestly, half the stuff we're told to bring, is handed straight back to you; they don't even look at it really! I actually printed out my application page in portrait even though it said landscape and it wasn't a problem :) Good luck! Xo

Re: electronic visa application print out. URGENT PLEASE HEL

by michael3790 » 13 May 2013, 16:19

You can retrieve it from the embassy site and print off your application and confirmation page by entering you application number, secret queston and DOB etc.