I-797c Notice of action Reciept

If you are struggling with your application or just want to share your pearls of wisdom with others less fortunate post your message here.

Moderators: Katy, Kerry, Deeps, Nicky

I-797c Notice of action Reciept

by Katie9407 » 20 May 2007, 21:04

Hello.

Does any one know what this is and where to find it???

Thanks

by Rachel2100 » 20 May 2007, 22:27

Shud have come wiv ur visa info pack and u havent received pack yet u wont have it and prob havent heard of it, basically is a receipt (i think) it lets the embassy no ur part of cam america and that they have paid some fee or other (althou this isnt the one which u pay for the appointment), def no its important thou, if u've lost it u will need to contact CA asap as wont b able to go 2 get visa without it.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

by Daisy1112 » 21 May 2007, 11:40

It's your sevis fee receipt. It should be in your visa mailing. It says I-797C, Notice of Action in the top right corner. In some cases they might send a printout from the sevis database, instead of the official receipt. It's a printout from a website, it says SEVIS in the top right corner.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!!! I found it!

by Katie9407 » 21 May 2007, 21:07

Ive stopped panicing now!!!

Thanks again!

Kt

Rachel2100 wrote:Shud have come wiv ur visa info pack and u havent received pack yet u wont have it and prob havent heard of it, basically is a receipt (i think) it lets the embassy no ur part of cam america and that they have paid some fee or other (althou this isnt the one which u pay for the appointment), def no its important thou, if u've lost it u will need to contact CA asap as wont b able to go 2 get visa without it.