I'm in the 2008' CA brochure!

For everyone that took part in CA in summer '07 - keep the summer vibe alive people!!!

Moderators: Katy, Kerry, Deeps

I'm in the 2008' CA brochure!

by Ben5039 » 08 Oct 2007, 00:46

I'm on page 16 wearing a blue t-shirt. Nice to see a load of people from Camp in the brochure. I'm a bit bummed that I didn't get any quote marks. But camp was amazing as expected.

Woo! Independent Lake Camp, PA!

Oh and a piece of advise to anyone doing the CA experience for the first time. Go with an open mind, expect anything and treat everything as an experience that'll make for some good stories.

I managed to facture my shoulder, get an eye infection and came back with an added chest infection. But it was all part of the experience which rocked!
Ben Reyes Photography Blog

by Anna2605 » 08 Oct 2007, 16:08

So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am quoted on the page that talks about the forum etc.

I was very excited when I seen that.

I was nearly as accident prone as that, I managed to sprain both ankles, was on steriods cos of bug bites, and nearly broke my thumb (it turns out that I just badly sprained it - but I still had to have it spilted for nearly 2 weeks. I nearly had my friends mum cut my beautiful long hair cos it was soo painful to do anything with it, and still hurts now occaisionally). BUT that being said - I wouldn't change a thing and I cant wait for next summer.

Who else is in it?
A.K.A Smudge and CA forum addict!
Camp Chenoa Rocks!

Location: forumland - counting down until I enter CA forum addiction treatment center called Camp Chenoa

by deborah » 18 Oct 2007, 23:03

Fame at last!!........ :D
Deborah (CAMP AMERICA INTERVIEWER).

by Martin4129 » 27 Oct 2007, 16:03

Me two Anna, there again we were some of the most prolific posters on here wern't we :-)

I miss this wee little forum, ware did I find the time to post so much lol!

Anna2605 wrote:So am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am quoted on the page that talks about the forum etc.

I was very excited when I seen that.

I was nearly as accident prone as that, I managed to sprain both ankles, was on steriods cos of bug bites, and nearly broke my thumb (it turns out that I just badly sprained it - but I still had to have it spilted for nearly 2 weeks. I nearly had my friends mum cut my beautiful long hair cos it was soo painful to do anything with it, and still hurts now occaisionally). BUT that being said - I wouldn't change a thing and I cant wait for next summer.

Who else is in it?
54th Member of the Forum!
CA Interviewer in the North
Marty Computers, NJY Camps Lake Como and Milford

by Anna2605 » 27 Oct 2007, 16:58

We were werent we - oh well. I still have loads of time (being a home carer for my mother leaves me with a fair bit of time on my hands when I am not at camp) and the forum is a bit dead at the moment.

At least posting on here isn't really like wasting time cos alot of what we said, other then in the games that got going, helped people who were new to the whole thing.
Camp Chenoa Rocks!

Location: forumland - counting down until I enter CA forum addiction treatment center called Camp Chenoa

Camp allegheny pittsbury, Pa

by Ariike8864 » 01 Feb 2008, 04:48

I am on page four talking about how camp is great my name is there you'll see When I saw ma self der I told ma mum she was excited for me..I only wrote a quote u wont see a pic of me lol...

by Martin4129 » 01 Feb 2008, 13:45

That brouchre is so cool ... put the photo on facebook I was that proud to be in print lol!

by Victoria5666 » 01 Feb 2008, 14:21

alas i am not famous in the CA world yet....maybe this will be my year! 4th time lucky?!

by Anna2605 » 01 Feb 2008, 19:17

I got the broachure last week - before that I had just seen it on line I am going to pinch marty's idea and put it on facebook when I get arround to scanning it!
Camp Chenoa Rocks!

by Martin4129 » 22 Mar 2008, 20:05

Anna2605 wrote:I got the broachure last week - before that I had just seen it on line I am going to pinch marty's idea and put it on facebook when I get arround to scanning it!

Did you ever manage it? I'd forgotten about being in the brouchure lol

by Anna2605 » 22 Mar 2008, 22:51

The broachure is still sitting on the scanner waiting to be scanned - will have to do it on Monday. The prob is the missionaries from my church keep taking me out teaching with them so I never have time and when I am online at night I am on the laptop cos the PC is under a draughty window!
Camp Chenoa Rocks!