Flying 17th June?

This forum is for all of your general chit chat and camp talk

Moderators: Katy, Kerry, Nicky, Sophie

Flying 17th June?

by sebastian4769605 » 01 May 2019, 15:55

Hi,

Is anyone else flying on 17th June, Heathrow to Newark 16:05 flight?
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 27 Apr 2019, 21:57

Re: Flying 17th June?

by maria cecilia4725423 » 04 May 2019, 12:17

Hi!

Is anyone flying the 17th of June from Barcelona at 6:40am??
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Mar 2019, 14:49

Re: Flying 17th June?

by sophie4766167 » 17 May 2019, 18:12

I'm flying 17th June Heathrow to Newark at 16:05!
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 17 May 2019, 18:06

Re: Flying 17th June?

by sebastian4769605 » 18 May 2019, 18:10

sophie4766167 wrote:I'm flying 17th June Heathrow to Newark at 16:05!

Cool, I'm pretty sure we are on the same flight! Glad to finally meet someone who is on the same flight, didn't think I would find anyone with it being quite late in June. What camp are you going to?
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 27 Apr 2019, 21:57

Re: Flying 17th June?

by sophie4766167 » 24 May 2019, 12:44

sebastian4769605 wrote:
sophie4766167 wrote:I'm flying 17th June Heathrow to Newark at 16:05!

Cool, I'm pretty sure we are on the same flight! Glad to finally meet someone who is on the same flight, didn't think I would find anyone with it being quite late in June. What camp are you going to?


Same! I'm going to Camp Westmont in Pennsylvania, what about you?
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 17 May 2019, 18:06

Re: Flying 17th June?

by milly4687943 » 24 May 2019, 12:48

Hey is anyone flying heatrow to detriot at 9:25?? :)
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 22:17

Re: Flying 17th June?

by sebastian4769605 » 25 May 2019, 15:59

sophie4766167 wrote:Same! I'm going to Camp Westmont in Pennsylvania, what about you?

I'm going to Camp Junior in New York.
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 27 Apr 2019, 21:57

Re: Flying 17th June?

by mark4773628 » 18 Jun 2019, 20:01

milly4687943 wrote:Hey is anyone flying heatrow to detriot at 9:25?? :)


Hi Milly

Im flying from Heathrow tomorrow at 9.25 to Detroit too. Nice to know there is someone on the same flight as me. I`ll have my camp tshirt on :) :)
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 May 2019, 11:54


Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron